Legal definitions, conditions and terms
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR EXCHANGE RAMP.
Who we are and how to contact us
Exohood.com and Exohood.org are sites operated by Exohood Decentralized Autonomous Organization.
- HQ: Level 12, 1 Peking Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- To contact us, please an email email@example.com
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Update May (01) 2022
Other terms may apply to you
- Our Privacy and Cookies Policy, Click here.
- TO THE WIDEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EXOHOOD SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MATTER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ENTERING INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH SAFUDEX B.V., INCLUDING ANY TRANSACTION MADE ACCORDING TO THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SAFUDEX.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our user’s needs, and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
It is your responsibility to determine whether your access and use of our site is in line with all legal and regulatory obligations that are applicable to you. Our site is directed to people residing in Hong Kong and we do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in your particular location.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
How you may use material on our site.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy and download extracts of any page(s) from our site for your personal use, and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on our site.
Do not rely on information on this site.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete, or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Our site contains links to other sites, services, and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites, quality of services, or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. That includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising from the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in the specific terms governing your use of any such product.
If you are a business user
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use our site; or
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, business interruption, or business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you, caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage caused by you failing to follow installation instructions correctly or having in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs, and platform to access our site. It would be best if you use your virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other malicious or technologically harmful material. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so fairly and legally and not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site on any website you do not own. Our site must not be framed on any other site. You do not create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade marks
You are not permitted to use our trademarks without our approval.