Who we are
We may collect any or all information via automated means such as communications profiles and cookies. The personal information you give us depends on the type of service, support, or sale inquiry and may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number, and email address, dates of service provided, types of service provided, payment history, manner of payment, amount of payments, date of payments, domain name or other payment information. All sensitive information is collected on a secure server. When transferring personal information, a security icon will appear in your browser.
This information is used for billing and to provide service and support to our customers. We may also study this information to determine our customers’ needs and support our customers. All reasonable precautions we have taken to prevent unauthorized access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details. Exohood may e-mail its monthly newsletter to the primary contact e-mail on file, but customers can opt-out of this newsletter at any time. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer our site and servers, track access, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Exohood may include personal information about a customer in the log files due to the normal functions of IP addresses and SaaS applications.
Name: Exohood Labs Limited
Country: United Kingdom
Corporate Address: 793 Commercial Rd, London E14 7HG.
Additional features were added to the account center for EU residents in support of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These features include the ability to:
- Request a copy of your personal data.
- Request account closure.
More information on each feature is included below.
Even if you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, please be advised that you are not permitted to use our Services, regardless of parental or guardian consent.
You may request to see whether we are processing your personal data, what personal data is being processed, and for what purpose. You may only request information pertaining to you. You will be asked to verify your identity prior to being provided with the requested information.
To make this request:
- 1.Submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2.We will send you a form to complete. The form includes information to verify your identity as well as a place to be specific about what data you would like to see.
- 3.Return the completed form to email@example.com
- 4.Within 30 days of receiving the completed form and verifying your identity, we will collect information that exists and provide it to you in a secure manner.
You may request to close your account. The following conditions apply:
- All products and services must be cancelled prior to closure. If there are any active products or services in the account, the account cannot be closed.
- All Security Solutions accounts must be closed.
- All In Products Credits will be forfeited.
- You will no longer be able to log into your account after it is closed.
After closure, you will no longer be able to access your account and your account will be unrecoverable. Data that is necessary for the products or services you have purchased may be retained if it is required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
You’ve heard the acronym and seen plenty of articles about it on the internet, but what is it really? The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a privacy regulation that affords certain rights to European residents and imposes obligations on companies that do business with European residents.
- Transparency or the right for individuals to know what is happening with their personal data.
- Consent or the right for individuals to choose what personal data is collected about them and to change that choice.
- Update and Erasure or the right for individuals to update or request deletion of their personal data.
- Portability or the right for individuals to request a machine readable copy of their personal data.
- Due Care requires that companies safeguard personal data.
- Minimization requires that companies only collect personal data that is necessary for its intended purpose.
- Privacy by Design requires that companies analyze what risks affect personal data and work to minimize those risks.
- Notification requires that authorities are notified timely of any data breaches that affect personal data.
Personal data is defined as any information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify a person. It can be anything from a name, an email address, bank details, medical information, or a computer IP address. Exohood protects the security of our customers personal data and provides features that enable European residents to exercise their rights.
Updated Jan 01, 2023